Monday 10 November 2014

October Bellabox

October Bellabox

Hello everyone!
I'm back with another monthly review on my Bellabox subscription.
I was pretty happy with my October Bellabox, I've really put most items to good use.


This is the list of items I received:




 Firstly, I was curious as to see what this small box inside my Bellabox contained, so I got it out first and opened it straight away.



 It turns out it was a sample/travel size of Pantene shampoo & conditioner. This is the 3rd shampoo & conditioner I have received in a Bellabox however I don't mind a all as I get to try out all sorts!
I was actually quite pleased the the Pantene products-they smelt nice, left my hair feeling soft, and they last me 3 washes (and my hair is quite on the long side!).



 The next item I got is this 'Kester Black' fire engine red/orange nail polish. Every customer received one of these nail polishes as it was a gift from Bellabox for turning 3! I haven't used this yet-let me know if you have :)


The next item was super handy! I had been thinking about how I needed a handbag sized deodorant to put in my handbag as it's heading towards Summer here in Australia, and I got this Nivea one! I really liked the smell of it and the quality, however it didn't last very long at all.




 I then got a sample of hand cream by the brand 'MOR'. I have not heard of this brand before, and it only lasted one go so I don't have too much to say about this.



I got a small pack of Model Co samples which included face scrub, moisturiser, serum, and a face wipe. Loved them all especially the face wipe! One side is rough for exfoliation and the other is smooth. It worked really well.


Lucky last I got a full sized Rimmel Lip prodct, 'Vinyl Max'. I've used it a couple of times and it is very pigmented - I really like it!






It has a soft brush and a little goes a long way.




THIS VIDEO IS NOT SPONSORED-ALL PRODUCTS PURCHASED WITH MY OWN MONEY.

No comments:

Post a Comment