Saturday 4 October 2014

The Perfect Brows


The Perfect Brows

Sleek Brow Kit

As you all may know, I've been purchasing a few different Sleek products. My latest one is this brow kit.
The brow kit that I purchased is in the colour 'dark' and they all come with a mini pair of tweezers and 2 mini applicators for the powder and wax.
One thing that I find with all Sleek products is that they have reasonably sized mirrors in each product. This comes in really handy when you don't have access to a mirror for example you are touching up during the day/night or you are travelling.
On application, I found that the wax (the darker colour on the left) was a tad too dark for me. However, I haven't used it as much as the powder so it's still a 'trial and error' kind of thing.
The powder on the other hand is perfect! It matches my colour really well and a little goes a long way. I use my brow brush to apply the powder although you can use the mini applicator it comes with. It applies on the brows evenly and smooth, and is easy to blend from one spot to another.
Overall, I am once again very pleased with this Sleek product and would recommend if you were looking for something similar!

DISCLAIMER: ALL PRODUCTS ARE PURCHASED WITH OWN MONEY AND ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN


No comments:

Post a Comment