Sunday 21 September 2014

Sleek Face Shape

Sleek Contouring and Blush Palette

Sleek cosmetics

Recently I invested in the Sleek Contouring & Blush Palette. Safe to say I was pretty excited to receive this in the mail after debating whether to buy it or not and where to purchase Sleek cosmetics from.
The palette contains a matte contour powder, a shimmer highlighting powder, and a shimmer blush powder. I purchased it in 'Light' and I believe it comes in light, medium & dark.
I am really happy about this product :)
I'd been wanting a good highlighter for a while now, and having purchased various liquid highlighters I decided I wanted to invest in a powder. I previously purchased a powdered highlighter and wasn't fond of it, but I LOVE this one! It's got the perfect amount of shimmer in it so you don't go 'Edward Cullen'-vampire-overboard. 
I'm also excited to talk about the contour powder. IT'S MATTE! Bronzers mainly come in shimmer and thus you can't really contour naturally with. The matte contour powder in the Sleek palette allows you to make your contouring look natural and again, not overboard on shimmer or unnaturalness. 
The blush isn't something I'd rave about, however I do really like it. The reason I wouldn't 'rave' about it is that you can find pretty, shimmer blushes in most places for reasonable prices. It's just a bonus that it comes in this palette allowing you to contour, highlight, and add a little colour to the cheeks with the pretty pink blush.
Another thing I love about Sleek products including this palette, is the packaging. I love the simple and 'sleek' packaging that the cosmetics come in and I especially love the mirrors inside. It means you can carry the products in your purse/handbag, or take it travelling with you. The mirror is a decent size, covering the entire length and width of one side, allowing you to get a good look at yourself and how you're applying your makeup.
Overall, I'd certainly recommend this palette if you can get your hands on one :)


DISCLAIMER: ALL PRODUCTS PURCHASED WITH MY OWN MONEY AND ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN

No comments:

Post a Comment