Sunday 28 September 2014

Oh So Special

 Oh So Special ...

Sleek Eyeshadow Palette 'Oh So Special'

This is my first Sleek eyeshadow palette and I chose the 'Oh So Special' palette. What I love about this palette is that it comes with shimmery and matte colours therefore you can mix it up a bit when you're applying eyeshadow. I love the subtle pink colours in the palette and the dark shimmery ones also. I tried this out last weekend doing a pink eyeshadow look and it turned out beautifully! I absolutely loved it. In the look I used the colours 'Organza', 'Ribbon', 'Gateau' and 'Celebrate'. I would recommend Sleek products especially their eyeshadow palettes as they are pigmented and come in shimmery and matte, and they also have a variety of different palettes to choose from.


DISCLAIMER: ALL PRODUCTS PURCHASED WITH MY OWN MONEY AND ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN

No comments:

Post a Comment