Saturday 2 August 2014

Australis Cosmetics


Australis Cosmetics Haul & Review

Hi all :)
I purchased some Australis Cosmetics which I'd like to share with you so here they are! 


First of all, the picture above is a picture of all the items I purchased from their online store.
  1. Valourlips
  2. AC CC Nude
  3. Go Camo Concealer
  4. Highlights in Pearl
  5. Australis Fresh & Flawless Pressed Powder
  6. Lip Treatment Trio
  7. Eyeshadow Cream Duo
Many people have been raving about the Valourlips from Australis so I decided to try one. I got the colour 'Par-ee' which is just a nude colour. My first thought on this was about how long it lasts! It seems to set on your lips and stays there until you wipe it off. They have a few different colours including a bright red which would be a great alternative of a normal lipstick. The only con with this product for me is that it makes my lips SUPER dry and peel. I've heard people advise to apply a chapstick before application of Valourlips however I'm yet to try. Other than that con I'd definitely recommend if you're looking for a long lasting, pigmented lipgloss that dries matte.
Find this product here:

Secondly, the AC CC colour corrector is similar to a BB cream, however is (obviously) supposed to 'colour correct' your skin needs. I have only used this once and it is a light-medium coverage but you could build it up. I'm not a massive fan of this however it's a good on-the-go CC cream and not too pricey. Another con about this product is it only comes in 3 different shades: Nude, Natural & Dark. I purchased the nude one however in winter (it's winter in Australia at the moment) it doesn't suit my skin a great deal as I'm not tanned enough. It isn't a huge different as you can blend it in and pressed light powder over the top.
Find this product here:

I've been searching for a good coverage concealer for a while now, and I purchased the Go Camo Concealer from Australis to try it out. This concealer comes in the shades Light, Medium & Dark. I chose the light shade but again it's still not overly light, so if you have paler skin I'd suggest you try a tester in store before you purchase. This concealer is relatively good, however isn't full coverage-I'd say probably medium. This isn't too pricey either which is good when starting out with makeup or you can't afford to spend a fortune on a small amount of concealer.
Find this product here:

Another product I had been looking for is a highlighter. A friend of mine used this highlighter and I tried it out. It works quite well, and subtlety so doesn't look like you've caked on a bunch of sparkly, shiny stuff. I purchased the colour 'pearl'. There is the option of gold or pearl. I like it because a little goes a long way thus it should last a while and on the higher end cost when looking at Australis cosmetics (so around $15). But as I said, a little goes a long way so it's worth the buy.
Find this product here:

Australis Fresh & Flawless Pressed Face Powder is another talked up Australis product. So of course, I purchased it. It's even cheaper than the highlighter! It states on the packaging that it is oil and fragrance free, therefore if you have oily and/or sensitive skin this will suit you! I love how they cater for not only one skin type with this powder, and it is also a light coverage foundation so puts a little colour into you. The only con about this product would have to be again, the limited shades. It only comes in natural, deep natural, and dark brown. So if you're really pale skinned, it may not be suitable for you. In saying that, the finish of the powder is awesome. It's a great drugstore makeup product which probably mimics a lot of higher end pressed powders, but of course for less than half their price. It also comes with a sponge applicator and mirror in a compartment underneath the powder, which is super handy if you want to take it with you in your hand bag for touch ups!
Find this product here:

The last item I purchased was the eyeshadow cream duo in Caramel Crush. One end is a plum shade and the other is a gold shade. It also comes in 'Boy & Berries' and 'Mint Choc Chicks'. I really like this eyeshadow. Many people think that it wouldn't be as good as a powdered shadow, however this cream shadow is awesome. It's highly pigmented and it doesn't dry as soon as it touches your skin, so you can spread it out with your fingers or an eye brush. It also allows you to put other eye shadows including powdered ones on top of this one, once it's dry therefore you don't just have to stick with the colour that you applied!
Find this item here:

Last of all, I mentioned I got a Lip Trio. At the time of my purchase, there was an awesome bonus with every purchase while stock lasted. This bonus was the Lip Trio and a Powder Brush which is not shown in the photo. The Lip Trio is great when you apply it with a lip brush as you can get more product on. It has an exfoliater section, a moisterising section, and a gloss section. I really enjoy using this product as it is a 3-in-1 and when you put them on your lips it feels great. Definitely an awesome bonus. I don't have a review on the brush because I haven't used it, I use other makeup brushes (which I might do a review on in the future if you like!).
At the moment the Australis website has a bonus where you can get a free Lip Treatment Trio (value of $9.95) with EVERY online purchase! 
Also, if you are a student you can sign up and link your student account/ID with Australis to get 25% off your online order!
It is free postage over $50-which you can get a lot of makeup/tools out of! I'd definitely recommend the Australis products as I find them great and also greatly priced for their quality.

You can also purchase Australis cosmetics in store including Kmart and Priceline Australia. 


This is not a sponsored review- all products purchased with own money (minus the bonus items which were sent with my order).


Tags: Australian blogger, beauty blog, beauty blogger, Australis cosmetics, makeup haul, makeup review, makeup products, beauty products

No comments:

Post a Comment