Friday 1 August 2014

One brand, one word

One brand, one word: Rimmel


Recently my local Target store had 30% off certain cosmetics, including Rimmel. I really wanted to try out the Wake me up concealer as I have the foundation and I really like it. I also picked up a Kate Moss lipstick whilst there as I have never used or owned one before.



I picked up the colour '106' in the Kate Moss 'Matte' lipstick range. I love how they have matte lipsticks as a lot of lipsticks are shimmery or glossy, and I really like the finish of matte lipsticks especially in the colour red. This colour is a beautiful bright pink (sorry I don't have a swatch photo, let me know in comments if you want one) and applies smoothly. 
The concealer is also great. I got the shade 'Classic Beige' (I think there are 3 shades to choose from). This colour is also bright on my skin which gives you the highlighted 'Wake Me Up' effect of the product.
I'd definitely recommend Rimmel products!

You can purchase Rimmel Products at stores such as Target, Priceline, Big W, Kmart, Chemist Warehouse, or obviously the Rimmel website.  A couple of these sites sell online and in store.

This is not sponsored- all products purchased with own money


No comments:

Post a Comment