Wednesday 27 August 2014

Bombshell Volume Mascara- Does It Really Work?

Covergirl Bombshell Volume Mascara by Lashblast

This mascara claims to give you "big, sexy bombshell lashes" with it's 2 ended mascara wand. One end has 'volume' and the other is meant to 'intensify'. I was excited to try out this product as I have another 2 wand mascara which I really like from Rimmel. However I was extremely disappointed with this Covergirl product. 
Things I didn't like about it:
  1. When you open the lids,  you expect to pull out the wand within the lid, however the wand is attached to the middle part. You'll understand what I mean when you continue to scroll down through the pictures. This makes it really difficult to apply as the wand is super short.
  2. It's clumpy. When I applied this mascara, it just make my lashes clump together rather than 'volumise' and 'intensify' as it claims to do.
  3. It's extremely hard to remove. You have the option of purchasing the waterproof mascara or just the normal mascara. I chose the normal one as I don't particularly like waterproof mascara. But when I went to take this mascara off, it would not remove all of it. I used not only a makeup wipe, but makeup remover with cotton pads, AND water. There are still clumps in my lashes and black marks underneath my eyes from the residue. 
My mum actually got this too, and has the same opinion about it.
Overall, I was quite disappointed and definitely would not purchase again. 
Have you tried this mascara? How does it work for you?




THIS IS NOT SPONSORED-PRODUCTS PURCHASED WITH OWN MONEY. 

No comments:

Post a Comment