Friday 1 August 2014

Drug Store Makeup Haul

Drug Store Makeup

Hi all :)
So recently I was at my local Chemist Warehouse browsing the makeup section (of course :P) and came across this blush:


The brand of this blush is 'Smooch' and is a UK brand according the the packaging. I picked this up for only $3!! That's right, three dollars AUD. I thought to myself 'it's probably not great, but I want to test out the different colours on my skin'. The problem was, I picked up the wrong colour! The colour I wanted was a bright, light, shimmery pink however the one I purchased is, as you can see more of a browner shade of blush. This one is called 'Kookie Krumble'. Turns out it wasn't such a big problem, because as soon as I applied it to my cheeks I LOVED it! It's strange when the cheapest cosmetics could turn out pretty awesome, hey? Anyway, it is shimmery and could probably be used as a bronzer if you wanted to. It has super cute packaging including a mirror on the inside for on-the-go or touch ups during the day while you aren't in close range of a mirror. I thought this was a steal, and am contemplating going back to grab more colours since they were so cheap!

Chemist Warehouse website: http://www.chemistwarehouse.com.au
Chemist Warehouse stores are usually local to most Australian towns.



This is not sponsored-products purchased with own money


No comments:

Post a Comment